Wednesday 4 March 2015


   my first look on model  !!!










hey all , this is the first look which i do it on model in my life , loOol i cant forget how I was confused in that day.  Although I am accustomed doing makeup for people !

BUT COME ON ... there are Cameras and pictures will publish for public >>> intrapersonal communication hahaha 

in the same time my lovely family were encourage me  and Support me .


finally ..

I DO IT YAAAY 

 I am satisfied with the work and thankfully :)

ANY WAYS .. sorry for this long introduction , the post core is the main product which i use it in this smokey look and  here they are ;


#1 illamasqua primer
#2 estee lauder double wear foundation
#3 mac loose powder
#4 maybelline fit concealer 
#5 eyeshadows by : chanel ,illamasqua , urban decay
#6 the balm eyeliner 
#7 red cherry lashes ( double 43 )
#8 maybelline  mascara
#9 illamasqua blusher 
#10 mac highlighter (soft and gentle)
#11 nyx lip liner
#12 guerlain lipstick
#13 urban decay fixing spray


                                                      


 hope you like the post 
     thank you :)

for more my makeup work pictures follow me on Instagram : @jumana_makeup90
                

3 comments:

  1. AMAZING ♡ you are artist , i like it ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen your work many times and I can't help but to fall in love with it everytime! Keep it up and wish u all the best

    ReplyDelete