Thursday 9 April 2015

juman Perfumes


in this post i will talk about my fathers shop , he work in Perfumes Industry Since 1981 
the post not advertisement for my father but i really believe in his Talent and his work and i know how clean , high quality and expensive the materials which he use .

the shop It provides various perfumes such as : 

* oud
* misk 
*Sparta rose 
etc

and also many types of Omani luban , oud Wood and the shop exclusive bukhor . 
















mmm when i was studying in college communication lectures and the problem of Generations gap i was like : oh not that much but i really felt this when i give my father advance to Promote the shop through social media and bloggers , i felt that he disagree me and he didn't understand me  :( 

9 comments:

  1. Waw
    Nice i will visit it but you must give me good price
    Loool ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice ,maybe I'll buy it in the future ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice ,maybe I'll buy it in the future ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice , i like this , can i know the location ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet of him to name his shop juman u must b the spoiled one :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can u plz tell us where is the location of his shop?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mashallah!! Never knew that, I will definitely go there but can you please tell me where is the location of your father's shop??

    ReplyDelete